Monday, April 7, 2008

Disney or Bust

Well we are leaving this week for Disney. It is Caitlyn's wish to go back and get a dress she saw last time we were there. Cinderellas Wedding dress. However a good friend has told me it is not there anymore. This may be a problem. I hope we can work around this and find something else. Due to the pressure flying puts on her brain we are driving down this time. I will think only positive thoughts about this road trip LOL.

We are still on the search for a new treatment for Caitlyn. It has been 4 weeks since she has had any chemo. She is starting to show some signs so I pray that we find something fast. This is a very scary time to feel like you are doing nothing to save her. Waiting for a drug to become available makes me feel like I'm under water holding my breath and I'm almost out of air but I can't come up because I'm stuck.

This week will be wonderful to slow down and visit the place she has been talking about for the last 8 months. Thank you for all of your emails and support. I know everyone has heartache in their life, so we thank you for taking time out to think of us.

Also If you could say a special prayer for Jackson's teacher's son. He was in a bad car accident and we pray that he has a full recovery and that the family has the support they need to help him get through this.

Kara