Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduation

Well, tomorrow is Caitlyn's Kindergarten graduation. She has not been to school since spring break. But Caitlyn will come back for the graduation. The school year is ending this week. The boys will be going on to third grade. They will have their Field days on Tuesday and I will be taking Caitlyn to it just like last year to help cheer on her brothers. A year ago we went to their Field days right after her 4th round of radiation treatment. What I wouldn't do to be able to go back even one year. She ran with the boys on their teams and played the games with them. I'm afraid this year she will have to watch from the side.

We had a great family day today. We went looking for this restaurant off the Chain O'Lakes that Jason and I had found one day while we were out boating long before kids. We did not find it. However we found this restaurant that turned out to be better for the kids. It had a beach and a play ground. So after we ate we all walked down to the beach. Caitlyn got a special ride from dad in his arms. She did not want to go. She said she just wanted to go home. Well, we kind of forced her because I knew once she got her feet in the sand she would love it and remember that she loves the sand. Well it worked we sat there and played in the sand for about 2 hours. She had a great time digging and covering my legs in sand. The boys had fun playing with some other kids that were there. I love how kids just make new friends where ever they go. It was one of those great days with great weather that just happens with out planning.
The boys have been so kind to Caitlyn and helping take care of her. It is so nice to see. I just wish they would be nice to each other. I guess you can't get everything at once. Jason and I look forward to many more summer days with the kids like this one.

Caitlyn,
You are my best friend. I wake up in the morning and thank God for the gift of you in my life. I go to sleep at night and I pray to never miss holding you in my arms and smelling your hair. I pray that I will have the opportunity to share my life experiences with you and watch you experience your own life. I enjoy spending my days laughing with you and playing with you. You make my life complete and my heart whole. You were sent here to complete me and for that I thank God every day. You will never know how much you mean to me until you have your own children and I pray to God to let US see that day.

Love ,
Mommy

We finally got some new photos added to the album. To view please visit: www.caitlynchurak.com/indexfiles/Album.htm



*