Friday, June 27, 2008

Caitlyn can I tell you something? I love you!!!!!!!

Caitlyn was surrounded by many family members all through the night. Father Richard came and sat with us for a few hours as well. She had such a strong spirit. The hospice nurse said they usually don't struggle to stay like she did. She had passed once around 8pm and then came back. It may have been due to my screams. So I controlled myself when she tried to pass at 12:20 a.m. On Friday morning. She was so loved. I feel she felt she could go now she had completed the one thing she needed to do and that was go to Disney. She could not have felt happier inside I know. She was able to let go in my and Jason's arms. EVERYONE who helped make her wish come true. You all truly made a miracle happen.

The arrangement have been made quick so we can still celebrate the boys birthday on June 29.

The funeral will be at 10 A.M on Saturday June 28th at St.Theresa's in Palatine.


Kara